06 August 2009

I Need To Be Rich

(I'm still sick, so this entry is going to be short and sweet and probably not very funny. You've been warned.)

The building I work in is part of the Country Club Plaza, a business/retail district known for being old, lit up every November, and expensive. Among other retailers, it has an Anthropologie.

I heart Anthropologie.

I used to walk (waddle) past their windows and gaze longingly at the stick-figure mannequins decked out in their adorable little outfits, and I would think to myself, "someday, when I'm thin, I will shop there."

Now I am thin, and I walk past their windows and gaze longingly at the stick-figure mannequins and I think to myself, "someday, when I'm rich, I will shop there."

It's true--you can never be too rich or too thin. And if you're lucky enough to be both rich and thin at the same time, you are a rock star.

1 comment:

  1. I love going into that specific store, but find I am just not hip enough for the clothes. Love the various kitchen items, though.

    ReplyDelete